Biz 2.0 Bill Pay
Why it pays to check into Business Bill Pay
Today, small business owners want it all. That means true control of your finances, total convenience on your schedule, and customization to do things your way. You get it all when you check into Business Bill Pay.
This service was designed to streamline the back office functions of small businesses. Here are some of the ways it can work for you.
Pay bills online anytime, anywhere
- Conveniently pay your business' bills and view payment activity online
Gain greater control of your cash flow by deciding how much is paid and
when it is paid
Delegate payment tasks and set permission controls
- Delegate the payment tasks you want, such as paying utilities and suppliers
- Set permission controls so you’re always in charge of who can make payments, which payments they can make, and the maximum payment amount
- Set up final approvals so you give the go-ahead before any payments are made
Get instant information with customized reporting
- Run audit reports and customize them for the payment information you need
- Track your company spending and payment history in just a few clicks
- View the payment activity of authorized users and keep track of their payments
- Greatly reduce your paperwork and minimize manual record keeping
To learn more, watch the demo. You’ll see how two very different small business owners discovered true control and total convenience.