Online Banking and Bill Pay
Our Online Banking gives you access to your accounts 24/7. Bank when you want with this convenient, safe and secure service - it's quick and user friendly!
- Check account balances
- View balance information and transaction activity
- View pending transactions
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills online
- Make one-time, scheduled, or recurring funds transfers
- Request a 'stop payment'
- Export files into your accounting software
- Customize your accounts with 'aliases' or 'nicknames'
- Obtain stock quotes
Save time and money with this valuable, user-friendly FREE service! You can pay your bills online from one simple-to-use site, providing you with the convenience of receiving, viewing and managing your bills online. You can enroll for Bill Pay while registering for Online Banking, or if you are already an Online Banking Customer, sign in to your account and simply click on the 'Bill Payment' link to enroll.
New enhanced features include...
- You have the option to receive your bills electronically
- Use multiple funding accounts to pay your bills
- Arrange email alerts for bill arrivals, due dates, and upcoming payments
For Online Bill Pay questions, contact us at 740.382.8231, Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Or after business hours, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online Statements are the same statement you receive in the mail today... only instead of paper, you download an electronic file, as a .pdf, from Fahey's Online Banking page. This is safer and more convenient than letting your statement lay in your mailbox all day before you get home!