Where do you see yourself in retirement? How will you get there? One of the keys is ongoing Lifetime Retirement Planning. A successful plan is flexible and can adapt to your unique and ever-changing needs.
|May be best for you if:
- You anticipate being in a lower tax bracket at retirement.
- You meet the criteria for making tax-deductible contributions.
- You want current tax deduction.
- You are not eligible to contribute to a Roth IRA.
- You want tax-deferred earnings and qualified tax-free distributions.
- You expect your tax bracket to be the same or higher in retirement.
- You are looking for tax-free income at retirement.
- You may not need your IRA assets to cover your living expenses during retirement.
- You are self-employed or a business owner with employees.
- You want a plan that's easy to set up and maintain.